18. October 2023.
We are extending the application deadline until October 25th!
We are giving you a little more time to perfect your applications for this year’s SoMo Borac, until Wednesday, October 25th!
Also, we remind you of the most important criteria being evaluated, namely Originality and Creativity, Execution Quality and Results.
Review your application and consider whether you meet these criteria:
- Grab the jury member’s attention right away. Is your hook good enough?
- Bring the background in the foreground. What local market conditions or specific consumer insights inspired your idea?
- Make your big idea logical — give the reasoning for your actions. Connect the dots, showing how the idea and the execution relate to the problem.
- Just hold onto reality. Your story has to demonstrate how you discovered a real problem, came up with a solution, and produced actual results. Forget about prizes. Show us how your strategic thinking and creative approach truly made a difference in your context.
These are the most important questions you need to answer:
- What was the situation before your work? In what context did he appear?
- Have you done anything to change the status quo? How did you achieve that?
- What are the results of your work?
- What does your work mean for your context, in the times we live in?
Good luck, and keep up the great work!